9.24.2010














Self Portrait © Kelsey Lorenzen

I am a Concordia student full time and a part time Co-op student with MIAD. I realize my photographic voice is still learning how to speak so in the mean time I have kept myself busy by photographing an array of styles. Black and white, still life, portraits, weddings, landscapes, you name it I’ve poked my camera lens at it. After trudging through multiple genres I have learned there are things I love to photograph.

Color is extremely captivating to me and I have been more recently drawn to photograph different lighting situations. Growing up on a farm in rural Minnesota, you could say I’ve come to enjoy the more simple things in life. A sunset on the lake, shadows on a building, children playing. These are the things I am also drawn to in my photograph and hope to expand more and learn more about my preferences and abilities in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment