9.06.2010














passing drift © Alec Schuppel

Living back in my hometown for the summer, I spent my time attempting to recapture the nature that had surrounded and inspired me to start photographing ever so long ago. I find myself looking in these small happenings where the perception of time seems to slow down and all words lose their meaning. The wind becomes like music, and the feeling of receiving answers to questions that were never asked fills up my chest. Collectively, enriching the ability to find beauty in the simplest things. A gracious gesture to the life that I've been living. This photograph was a result of one of those happenings. This is a direction I've been striving to be on since high-school and this is what I intend on focusing on this following year at MIAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment