9.27.2010




















Self Portrait © Jennifer Romero

I am currently a photography student at the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design. I grew up in the surrounding suburbs of Chicago IL and fell in love with photography at the age of 15. Since then I have lived by absorbing all I can from the little details to the largest life changing experiences. These experiences mold into ideas that I incorporate into my work, utilizing them to express my thoughts and artistic intent. I am highly motivated by surrealist-like thoughts and ideas that involve pushing ones self to look beyond what is here and physical. With my work I bring the viewer into my vision of an alternate world where the everyday and the norm are questioned. With this I strive to stimulate understanding and growth within the viewer as well as within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment