9.26.2010














Self-Portrait; And She Saw © Paige Rice

I have been curious about life since my first words as a child. Since those first words I have grown into a responsible hard-working young woman. At times I feel that I may take life too seriously, but I enjoy every minute of the journey.

My goal in life is that no matter what happens to make the best of it and to be happy with what I’ve got. Thus, I usually try to stay optimistic in any situations that present themselves.

I tend to be mainly inspired by books and people. My love in my life belongs to my Adam, family, friends, and my pets. In addition, I timidly admit that I have a love for not only my photography, also reading, sleeping, and my TV shows.

My work, photography or design, are completely different, yet represent my individual ties to the world and my personal curiosity within things.

No comments:

Post a Comment