10.02.2009

Bio: Andrea Payne























© Andrea N. Payne

I’ve only been photographing for four years. I’m still experimenting with different formats, and styles. I really enjoy using film, and the darkroom process, but I enjoy how much control I have over digital and the editing process, using photoshop or lightroom.

Just recently I have discovered that I am a minimalist with my work. People are by far my favorite subject to photograph. If I have an theme for a group of photos I want to take, and that theme involves people, I tend to be very picky with who I choose to photograph. When it comes to clothes, I don’t like any graphics on t-shirts. I don’t like tattoos or piercings, or anything that gives someone a sense of individuality, and lately I’ve been really attracted to plain white backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment