9.24.2010



















Self Portrait © Julia Kozerski

My name is Julia Kozerski. I am a 26 year old, flip-flop wearing, iPhone addicted, wife, homeowner, and adoptive mother to a 14 year ols American Pit Bull Terrier. Within the last year I have lost over 115 pounds, I am obsessed with leopard print, my flower of choice is the Orchid, and I love the scent of vanilla. Oh. . . my favorite color? Black, of course.

After high school, I held many job titles: retail sales associate, auto-body repair technician, assistant manager, even warehouse worker. In 2007, I quit my stable, corporate, and very boring (but well-paying) position as an office manager working for a well-known, major insurance carrier and began my college education at the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design (MIAD.)

Currently I am a junior level student majoring in Photography and minoring in Art History. Although I am attending a Fine Art based program, and continue to work in the genre, I have also developed a deep and abounding love for editorial work through my Photography Internship with the Milwaukee-based, weekly publication, the Shepherd Express.

Have questions? Just ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment