9.22.2009



















© Rose Tarman

As I was considering the guidelines for this project, I decided I wanted to show sides of water other than it's physicality. I considered hinting at it's presence, conveying other things through it's powers and making images that utilized non-traditional forms of water. Though the approach I chose didn't really fit within those ideas, it was a product of them. Through this image I want to capture an experience of heightened emotion, of a heart pounding and a rush gathering. I want to make those who see it feel what the model was feeling as she was getting water poured over her body. For the most part, it is successful, but I believe making the images I did was more of a progression into making more successful images than actually being the final images.

No comments:

Post a Comment